For Commencement, January 2023
The Kings College is a vibrant growing PK-12 school of over 680 students located in Wellard, a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The College has experienced good growth over many years as it pursues the College’s Purpose for every individual to be equipped to fulfil their God-given potential. The College is a ministry of The King’s Chapel and a member of Christian Schools Australia.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Principal. The Principal reports to the College Board and will work closely with a passionate and experienced Executive Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Passionate commitment to Christian Education.
- Strong educational leadership skills;
- High levels of organisational and staff management skills;
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Excellent spiritual and pastoral care skills; and
- Humility and willingness to listen and respond to alternate views.
The successful applicant must be a committed Christian who is active in their local church and can meet the Christian belief and lifestyle criteria of the school.
To obtain an information package please contact:
Resolve Consulting Group
Email – email@example.com
Applications close – 11 September 2022